Many industries have discovered the benefits of our innovative t-slotted aluminum extrusion products. That being said, we’ve found particular favor in …
- Industrial Manufacturing
- The Automotive Industry
- Medical Applications
- Commercial Enterprise
Specifically, these industries look to us for our …
- Strong, durable, and extremely versatile t-slotted aluminum extrusions
- Custom-designed, aesthetically pleasing aluminum extrusion-based products that include …
• Stairs, Platforms, and Crossovers
• Safety Guarding
• Communication Boards
• Material Handling Racks and Carts
• Climate Control Enclosures and more…
- Free design and engineering assistance
- Packaging options that include pre-assembled products shipped in kit form
Our customers keep coming back to us because of our …
- NO MINIMUM ORDER policy
- Free plant evaluations
- Pricing that’s among the industry’s most competitive
customization at no extra cost and with no extra lead time required (For us, customization is standard!)
- Products that are 100% interchangeable with 80/20, Bosch, and Item, allowing customers to match the fractional or metric extrusion of their choice
So … what kind of industry-specific solutions can we offer you?
Our focus – always – is on “110%” customer satisfaction, whether we’re taking an entire turnkey product line from concept to completion or you’re just purchasing raw materials to use in-house.
Right now, we’re expanding our business internationally, taking on trained distributors who can work with you at your facility – wherever it’s located.
Have a question? Need a quote? Want to order? Please contact Parco, Inc. You can also reach us at 800-817-0617 or at email@example.com. Whatever industry you’re in, we’ve got the t-slot solution for you!