Parco 3D Design Quoter enables you and your team to quickly transform new ideas into reality. Enhance your productivity with this realistic model that can be incorporated into your existing layouts. Parco 3D Design Quoter is the right tool for anyone using T-Slotted aluminum extrusion for their structural framing applications.
Parco 3D Design Quoter is 32bit and 64bit compatible plugin which runs alongside SolidWorks
With our easy to use, interactive, menu based plug-in for Solidworks 2012+, our 3D Design Quoter has a complete library of pre-configured fasteners, extrusion, and hardware in both fractional and metric.
- Parco 3D Design Quoter is 32bit and 64bit compatible plugin which runs alongside SolidWorks.
- Is compatible with SolidWorks 2012 – SolidWorks 2016
- Compatible on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Reduce design time with our easy to use pull down menu to create and modify bars and panels in seconds.
- Use the Prefix and Suffix option for generated pieces for compatibility with PDM systems.
- Add machining to any T-slot simply by selecting the T-slot and using the Drop down menu to choice which machining you would like to add.
- Parco 3D Design Quoter will add the machining to the bar, update the description with the correct machining call out, and display a List price for that bar.
- Access to Parco, Inc.’s 3D library of over 1,000 parts and pieces ready to throw into your design.
- Simply find the part you need and drag it into your assembly.
- Throw in your own parts and hardware or use Parts with hardware recommended by Parco to help speed up your design time.
What It Looks Like
- Once you assemble your unit you now have a detailed 3D model of all the bars, machining, parts, and pieces. You now have a 3D model to throw into your layouts and around your machine models to help eliminate design errors.
- Save assemblies as a 3D PDF to allow anyone with Adobe Reader to zoom and rotate your drawing.
Bill Of Materials (BOM)
The automated machining module allows you to create a complete, detailed bill of materials ready for manufacturing.
- Create Bill of Materials and Tag drawings for easy assembly.
- Categories separates BOM into 4 sections: Extrusion, Panels, Parts, and Hardware
- Send in your Assembly and Bill of Materials into your local distributor for quick and accurate pricing.