The manufacturing, automotive, and medical industries turn to us for OSHA- and ANSI-compliant crossovers. To build our crossover framing, we use t-slotted technology because of its strength, durability, aesthetically pleasing finish, and modularity. Our crossovers also feature GRIP STRUT stair treads with diamond-shaped openings and serrated teeth, which provide a safe, slip-resistant surface.
- -Way Crossover
- Galvanized GRIP STRUT with Diamond Shaped openings
- Perforated GRIP STRUT
- Custom sizes are standard without any extra cost or lead-time.
- Kit Form – comes completely cut and machined to your specifications with a tag drawing to help guide your assembly
- Pre-Assembled – shipped in sections (if the unit is too big to ship fully assembled); can be easily erected at your facility
- Assembled – shipped completely assembled
Have a question? Need a quote? Want to order? Please contact Parco, Inc. You can also reach us at 800-817-0617 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.